Chris Pottinger - Buchla 200e Studio Experiments 9/13/2014
LoFi Future - GrooveBoy XL
GBA powered MIDI workstation
- 2 GBA SP AGS 001 motherboards synced via MIDI over Arduinoboy
- Stereo passive mixer
- Analog Steiner Parker Synthacon filter clone (mono-applied to one GBA)
- Mad Professor Deep Blue Delay clone (stereo-applied to main mix)
- Backlit sanwa arcade buttons (illuminate red when controlling GBA one and blue when controlling GBA two
- External NES control pad (controls GBA two)
Introducing the Nano Rand! Sample and hold, white noise and random voltage source with switchable algorithms in 4 HP. #knobcon #eurorack
This week at Papernoise
- Finally got my Intellijel t-shirts (remember? Those we designed a couple of months ago), thanks to the Italian postal services, it took them over 2 months to reach me. (btw. there’s still some left if you want one)
- worked on more t-shirts.
- Spent most of the week working on SEN | XOR, organizing things. Our truck broke down on the first date, and we had to cancel it. Fortunately they were able to repair it pretty quickly, so the second date worked fine!
- Played SEN | XOR for a whole day, from 9 AM till 1AM of the following day… I feel a bit tired now.
Drums and beats made with Little deFormers synth engine, going through 2 different filter expansion boxes, connected to the new Multi-Expansion box.
SEN | XOR
moving stuff, preparing things
Reb-O-Tron Spring noise machine by Alex Fernandez
Le Festival de MAI - 8 mai 2014 - Gaël Navard - “Rock drum circuit bending”
Some items available on my etsy shop
Message me for a bargain
A Microbe Modular Equation Composer being sequenced and pumped through an Echophon. The Equation Composer is supplying all audio, including the drums. The reverb and freeze effects are from the Echophon.
The equations composers currently for sale will need their firmware upgraded (via the USB port) to get this new feature. Special thanks to Richard Devine for the loops.